The Convenience of online Yoga classes for Fertility that you can do anytime you want!
Three different classes and you can choose from depending on your energy, time or how you feel! Work at your own level!
Be the first to know when it releases. Just enter your details here>
Here’s what people are saying about Kathys teachings:
"a huge impact on the way I enjoyed my pregnancy"
I can not recommend Kathy’s prenatal yoga course enough, it had such a huge impact on the way I enjoyed my pregnancy and the way I prepared to birth. 9 years and another Bub later I am still grateful for everything I learnt
Kathy, I walked into that room at Mortdale and instantly knew I would love your classes as I did. You made me love yoga
Thank you, thank you, thank you Kathy for creating and nurturing a place which teaches us, inspires us and provides a sanctuary. Your future will bring success, challenges and fulfilment. Take it with both hands.
what you get
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Yoga for Fertility Classes!
Lifetime access to this Course, which gives you 4 Classes that you can do anytime you feel like, approximately 40 minutes each.
- Classes are focused around your monthly cycle, and therefore your energy levels. I believe its important to work 'with' your body, noticing the times when the energy is high and when the energy is low and working appropriately.
- The classes provide options, two of which being
- a flow class for when your energy is good and
- a slow restorative style class for when you are menstruating.
- These classes will also support you if you are currently undergoing assisted conception methods (ie IVF) as well as if you are trying natural conception.
- All classes include breathing exercises (pranayam) and meditation.
- A bonus 10 minute video
Feel Stronger in Your Body
Yoga helps to bring balance to your body, increasing strength and tone, while creating flow and reducing stiffness and tension.
We include pranayama (breathing) practices, movement, strengthening and relaxation.
Feel Connected with your Body
Taking time to pause from the strain of the day to day activity to connect with your body enables you to experience and enjoy this journey.
We include activities to consciously connect, breathing exercises and relaxation
Prepare for Pregnancy
We have worked with hundreds and hundreds of beautiful pregnant women as we specialise in Prenatal Yoga and Yoga for Women, and we love it!
A little bit about the classes
I am a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Ayurvedic Consultant, Doula and Yoga Teacher with over 30 years in the health industry.
My love and passion is for working with women, at all stages. For more than 10yrs I have worked with women trying to conceive, pregnant and/or postnatal. I am constantly fascinated and in awe of the womens body and what it does during pregnancy. I have worked with 1000s of women during pregnancy and each women has taught me something about their individual journey!